Enrollment for the 2023-24 School Year begins February 1, 2023
Call our admissions office for further assistance and/or schedule your appointment during open enrollment period.
- Complete UCA Application
- Complete MPCP application or private pay tuition deposit of $200
- Income proof (copy of the 1040 Federal Income Tax 2021)
- Proof of residency (click here to see allowed residency documents)
Complete MPCP or WPCP Application
For free tuition, all families must apply to the Milwaukee or Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. If you live in the city of Milwaukee you will apply for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program. (Click here to learn more about the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.)
If you live outside the city of Milwaukee you will need to apply for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
Verification & Selection
Admissions will verify all information entered in the Online Application System with the documentation received by parents at the time of the appointment.
If you qualify for the Choice program and have selected a Choice seat at Up Christian Academy, the cost of the tuition is covered in full through this program.
Families who do not qualify for free tuition through the Milwaukee or Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs can pay tuition to attend Up Christian Academy. The cost is $8,400 annually.
If you are interested in having your scholar attend and setting up a tuition contract, please contact the school admissions team (414) 544-4092.
Non-Discrimination Statement for Admissions & Services
Up Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
(Legal Reference Section 504; WI. Statutes)
The school shall not discriminate against students in its procedures related to the following:
- Admission to school, classes, programs, and activities
- Standards and rules of behavior
- Pupil Harassment
- Supervision and Explusions
- Acceptance of gifts, bequests, scholarships, and other aids, benefits, or services to students
- Instructional and library media materials selection
- Testing, evaluation and counseling services
- Opportunities for participation in athletic programs or activities
- School sponsored food service programs
Ask the Principal
"*" indicates required fields