All parents who have email addresses on file with the school have been sent their username and password either at the beginning of the school year or when they enrolled their child(ren) during the year. Upper classmen may also have their own username and password which allows them access to their class pages, grades, and assignments.
(Please note that these usernames and passwords will roll over into the new year if you are continuing with the school.)
If you have forgotten your username or password, once you click on the Gradelink Portal button below, please click the “Forgot Password” link. You will need to use the email address that the school has on file. If you are still unable to access the portal, please contact the school.
Parent Partnership Agreement
UCA’S Guiding Philosophy
Based on our guiding philosophy, we have created a common set of expectations we will hold each other accountable for to help form this unique community of like-minded people.
As a parent I agree to:
- Accept the UCA philosophy and live it in our lives.
- Strive to exhibit Christian values and character and support my child’s learning of the Bible according to UCA’s Statement of Faith.
- Provide a Christ-centered support system at home.
- Promote the Academy’s culture by being positive and encouraging with staff, other parents, and especially with students.
- Inform and provide constructive input to appropriate staff at UCA in a timely manner should I become aware of obstacles to my student’s education.
- Ensure that my student attends the Academy regularly and on time.
- Notify the Academy promptly in the case of my student’s absence.
- As often as possible, schedule appointments outside of Academy hours.
- Abide by Academy policies regarding check-in/check-out procedures and visitor policies.
- Abide by Academy policies and procedures regarding student drop-off and carpool.
- Ensure that my student receives sufficient rest and has a nutritious breakfast and lunch.
- Ensure that my student arrives at UCA on time prepared for class with necessary materials and in Academy-approved attire.
- Provide an environment in the home that will make it possible for students to engage in scholarly pursuits on a daily basis. This should include opportunities for exercise, study, homework, and reading.
- Actively participate in the education of my child including checking for homework completion.
- Provide positive reinforcement for improved performance on a regular basis.
- Regularly discuss and monitor school materials and assignments with my child.
- Support my student’s education through attendance at Academy meetings, parent-teacher conferences and other opportunities for parent engagement.
- Take responsibility for my child’s behavior.
- Work to resolve conflicts or behavior challenges in a positive way.
- Be a positive ambassador of UCA to the outside community.
- Support UCA by completing parent surveys and volunteering in ways and at times that work for my family throughout the school year.
- Abide by other Academy policies and procedures as outlined in the Family and Student Handbook.
Qualities of UCA Students and Families
We look for students who:
- Enjoy learning
- Have a positive attitude
- Are motivated to learn and willing to listen
- Are willing and able to pay attention
- Desire to please others including God, parents and faculty
- Come with a strong work ethic and desire to excel
- Demonstrate the ongoing ability to learn in an environment of rigorous academic programming
- Respect and support their peers and the faculty and staff
- Will be a positive influence on the learning environment for others
- Will exhibit appropriate behavior
- Are eager to learn about Christian values and living a life exhibiting them
We look for families who:
- Will be a positive influence on the other families and children in the Academy
- Will eagerly support the educational programs, culture, and faculty and staff at UCA
- Believe in the importance of education and knowledge
- Provide a Christ-centered support system
- Have a desire and willingness to be involved
- Actively participate in their child’s education
- Show respect for others
- Have a positive attitude
- Will be positive ambassadors for the Academy